Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

Savina Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Fresh Basil 245ml

245ml

Description

This oil is exquisite with chicken or salad dishes and sprinkled over pizzas or simply used as a dipping oil with fresh warm bread.

This oil is exquisite with chicken or salad dishes and sprinkled over pizzas or simply used as a dipping oil with fresh warm bread.

Ingredients

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutritional info

Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Storage Instructions

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Address

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo – Malta

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience.