Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

Savina Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil pack 90ml x3

30ml x3

Description

This pack includes 3 type of infused oils:
Extra Virgin olive oil with Rosemary

Ingredients

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Natural Rosemary Flavouring (0.1%).

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (91%), Chilli Peppers (5%), Garlic (2%), Natural Flavouring.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring

Nutritional info

Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.5g; of which saturates: 14.4g; Carbohydrate: 0.3g; of which sugars: 0.3g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g
Extra Virgin olive oil with Chilli & Garlic

Energy: 3580kJ, 870 kcal; Fat: 94.5g; of which saturates: 14.7g; Carbohydrate: 3.7g; of which sugars: 3.7g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.g; Salt: 0.1g
Extra Virgin olive oil with Basil

Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Storage Instructions

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Address

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo – Malta

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience.