Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

Savina Bruschetta Dipping oil in Tin 200ml

200ml

Description

This oil is exquisite with chicken or salad dishes and sprinkled over pizzas or simply used as a dipping oil with fresh warm bread.

 

Ingredients

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutritional info

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Storage Instructions

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Address

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo – Malta

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience.