Made in Malta Products Shop
Product: 
My Cart (0) Malta Products Shopping Cart Icon - Empty  |  My Account  |  Register  |  Curr:

Products made in Malta & Gozo


You have no items in your cart
Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout Edit Shopping Cart My Account / Orders

Souvenir Pack Extra Virgin Olive oil and Vinegar 20ml e x4

This souvenir pack includes a taste of Maltese extra virgin olive oil, 2 invoiced oils and an infused vinegar

Souvenir Pack Extra Virgin Olive oil & Vinegar

Dipping Oil Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil (98%), mixed herbs & spices (rosemary, bay leaf, black pepper, oregano, fennel,
chilli, parsley), flavourings.

Nutritional Information / 100g: Energy 367kJ 893kcal; Fat 99g; of which saturates 14.2g; Carbohydrate 0.3g; of which sugars 0.0g; Fibre 0.0g; Protein 0.0g; Salt 0.0g

Wine Vinegar with Honey Ingredietns: WINE VINEGAR (70%) (contains SULPHITES), Honey (30%). 

Wine Vinegar with Honey Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 398kJ, 94kcal; Fat: 0.0g; of which saturates: 0.0g; Carbohydrate: 23.2g; of which sugars: 23.2g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: Trace;

Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Maltese grown olives Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Nutritional Information/ 100g: Energy 1306kJ 307kcal; Fat 0.0g; of which saturates 0.0g; Carbohydrate 76.4g; of which sugars 76.4g; Fibre 0.0g; Protein 0.4g; Salt 0.01g;

Olive Oil with Basil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Oil with Basil Nutritional Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo - Malta

Availablity: Item is In Stock


Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

The above price is exclusive of VAT
VAT at the applicable rate (0%) will be charged in case of deliveries to EU countries.

December PROMOTION
Honey - Honey with Lemon and Ginger 135g e Honey
Honey with Lemon and Ginger 135g e

Our Price: €10.35
Save: €1.15 (10%)
List all Special Offers

Save On Delivery Costs

Follow us on Facebook
Malta Products