Made in Malta Products Shop
Product: 
My Cart (0) Malta Products Shopping Cart Icon - Empty  |  My Account  |  Register  |  Curr:

Products made in Malta & Gozo


You have no items in your cart
Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout Edit Shopping Cart My Account / Orders

Savina infused extra virgin olive oil pack 90ml e x3

Price: €13.95

This pack includes 3 type of infused oils:

Extra Virgin olive oil with Rosemary

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Natural Rosemary Flavouring (0.1%).

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.5g; of which saturates: 14.4g; Carbohydrate: 0.3g; of which sugars: 0.3g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Extra Virgin olive oil with Chilli & Garlic

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (91%), Chilli Peppers (5%), Garlic (2%), Natural Flavouring.

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3580kJ, 870 kcal; Fat: 94.5g; of which saturates: 14.7g; Carbohydrate: 3.7g; of which sugars: 3.7g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.g; Salt: 0.1g

Extra Virgin olive oil with Basil

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Savina infused extra virgin olive oil pack 90ml x 3

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo - Malta

Price: €13.95

Availablity: Item is In Stock
Maximum Product Order Quantity: 10
Shipping Product Weight (grams): 850


Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

The above price is exclusive of VAT
VAT at the applicable rate (0%) will be charged in case of deliveries to EU countries.

Save On Delivery Costs

Follow us on Facebook
Malta Products