Made in Malta Products Shop
Product: 
My Cart (0) Malta Products Shopping Cart Icon - Empty  |  My Account  |  Register  |  Curr:

Products made in Malta & Gozo


You have no items in your cart
Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout Edit Shopping Cart My Account / Orders

Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil in Tin 200ml e

Price: €10.00

This oil is exquisite with chicken or salad dishes and sprinkled over pizzas or simply used as a dipping oil with fresh warm bread. 

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo - Malta

 

Price: €10.00

Availablity: Item is In Stock
Minimum Product Order Quantity: 3
Maximum Product Order Quantity: 20
Shipping Product Weight (grams): 400


Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

The above price is exclusive of VAT
VAT at the applicable rate (0%) will be charged in case of deliveries to EU countries.

Save On Delivery Costs

Follow us on Facebook
Malta Products