Made in Malta Products Shop
Product: 
My Cart (0) Malta Products Shopping Cart Icon - Empty  |  My Account  |  Register  |  Curr:

Products made in Malta & Gozo


Step 2: Select a SubCategory
You have no items in your cart
Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout Edit Shopping Cart My Account / Orders

Artisan Rukell Hamper

Price: €29.00

Impress Hamper 2017

This Hamper contains the following items:

Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Garlic 180g℮, Bruxketta (Mediterranean Topping for Toast) 200g℮, Sun-Dried Tomato Conserve 225g℮, Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil 245ml℮, Oil Pourer, Hand-Crafted Cane Basket.

Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Garlic

Sundried Tomatoes with Garlic Ingredients: Sundried TOMATOES (50%) (contains sulphites), Sunflower Oil & Olive Oil, Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, Garlic (3%), Flavouring, Thyme.

Allergy Advice: contains Sulphites!

TYPICAL NUTRITION per 100g : Energy 1101kJ/266kcal,Fat 22.5g of which saturates 2.9g Carbohydrate 10.6g of which sugars 10.2g,Fibre 1.5g,Protein 4.5g,Salt 3.4g

Bruxketta (Mediterranean Topping for Toast)

INGREDIENTS: Tomatoes, Onions, Tomato Puree, Olives, VINEGAR (contains SULPHITES) Capers, SunflowerOil, Sea Salt, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Herbs, Flavourings, Gelling Agents: Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Garlic.

Allergy Advice: contains SULPHITES

TYPICAL NUTRITION per 100g : Energy 327kJ 78kcal Fat 4.6g of which saturates 0.4g Carbohydrate 7.3g of which sugars 5.0g,Fibre 1.5g,Protein 1.2g,Salt 2.6g

Sun-Dried Tomato Conserve

Sundried Tomato Conserve INGREDIENTS: Sunripened Tomatoes,Sugar, Sundried Tomatoes(10%), Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid Suitable for Vegetarians! CAUTION:May contain seeds

Nutritional Informationper 100g of product: Energy: 1002kJ,236kcal; Fat: 0.2g; of which Saturates: 0.05g;Carbohydrate: 54.1g; of which Sugars: 51.1g; Fibre:3.0g; Protein: 3.0g; Salt: 2.3g

Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil

This oil is exquisite with chicken or salad dishes and sprinkled over pizzas or simply used as a dipping oil with fresh warm bread.

Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

 

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo - Malta



 

Price: €29.00

Availablity: Item is In Stock
Maximum Product Order Quantity: 10
Shipping Product Weight (grams): 3500


Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

The above price is exclusive of VAT
VAT at the applicable rate (0%) will be charged in case of deliveries to EU countries.

Save On Delivery Costs

Follow us on Facebook
Malta Products