Made in Malta Products Shop
Product: 
My Cart (0) Malta Products Shopping Cart Icon - Empty  |  My Account  |  Register  |  Curr:

Products made in Malta & Gozo


Step 2: Select a SubCategory
You have no items in your cart
Subtotal: €0.00 Checkout Edit Shopping Cart My Account / Orders

Zewwieqa Hamper

Price: €48.95

Zewwieqa Hamper

 

This Hamper  contains the following item: Sun-Dried Tomato Conserve 225g℮, Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil 245ml℮, Infused Wine Vinegar with Black Peppercorns 245ml℮, Cracked Pickled Olives in Olive Oil 195g℮, Honey Mustard Relish 120g℮, Antipasto with Peppered Cheeselets in Olive Oil , Basting Brush, Wooden Fork, Wooden Display Carrier.

 

Sundried Tomato Conserve 225g e Ingredients: Sunripened Tomatoes,Sugar, Sundried Tomatoes(10%), Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid Suitable for Vegetarians! CAUTION:May contain seeds

Nutritional Informationper 100g of product: Energy: 1002kJ,236kcal; Fat: 0.2g; of which Saturates: 0.05g;Carbohydrate: 54.1g; of which Sugars: 51.1g; Fibre:3.0g; Protein: 3.0g; Salt: 2.3g

Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil 245ml℮ Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Infused wine vinegar with black peppercorns 245mle Ingredients: Ingredients: Wine Vinegar (97%) (contains SULPHITES), Black Peppercorns (3%), Natural Flavouring

Cracked Pickled Olives in Olive Oil 195g℮- Ingredients:Stoned cracked olives(60%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil(40%), Bay Leaf.

Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 648kJ, 158 kcal; Fat: 16.7g; of which saturates: 2.5g; Carbohydrate: 0.0g; of which sugars: 0.0g; Fibre: 2.3g; Protein: 0.7g; Salt: 4.6g

Honey Musturd Relish Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Spirit Vinegar, MUSTARD (13%), Honey (6%), Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Flavouring, Turmeric, Thickener: Xanthan Gum.

! Allergy Advice contains MUSTARD

TYPICAL NUTRITION per 100g : Energy 902kJ 213kcal,Fat 1.0g of which saturates 0.1g Carbohydrate 48.5g of which sugars 36.5g ,Fibre 0.8g ,Protein 2.0g ,Salt 3.0g

Antipasto with peppered Cheeslets in olive oil- Ingredients Extra Virgin Olive oil (29%), Dried Peppered Sheep’s CHEESELETS (25%), (Fresh Pasteurised Sheep’s MILK, Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper (1.6%), Rennet), Sundried Tomatoes (contains SULPHITES), Olives, Capers.

*Milk sourced from approved Maltese Farms !

Allergy Advice: Contains MILK, SULPHITES!

TYPICAL NUTRITION per 100g : Energy 1033kJ/249kcal,Fat 18.3g of which saturates 5.3g Carbohydrate 11.5g of which sugars 8.9g,Fibre 4.8g,Protein 7.2g,Salt 5.2g

 

Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo - Malta

Price: €48.95

Availablity: Item is In Stock
Maximum Product Order Quantity: 10
Shipping Product Weight (grams): 6000


Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

The above price is exclusive of VAT
VAT at the applicable rate (0%) will be charged in case of deliveries to EU countries.

December PROMOTION
Honey - Honey with Lemon and Ginger 135g e Honey
Honey with Lemon and Ginger 135g e

Our Price: €10.35
Save: €1.15 (10%)
List all Special Offers

Save On Delivery Costs

Follow us on Facebook
Malta Products